The MX7800I has the ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on-demand video assistance.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allow for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The MX7800I is equipped with a user interface specifically adapted to accommodate a wide range of drive-thru teller transactions.
The MX7800I has a high capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions.
- Safe: UL 291 Level 1
- Alarm: Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted
- Sensor: Safety door sensor
- Security: Terminal block for easy security connections
- Security Camera
- 3.1″ Graphical Thermal Receipt Printer
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height: 63.2″
- Width: 38.6″
- Depth: 36.6″
- Weight: 2,866 lbs.
- Front access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 21.5” landscape display TFT LCD
- Input Method – Touch screen
- Web Camera – video camera and microphone (optional)
- PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- ADA Audio Guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Dispense – 3,000 notes per cassette – Configurable denominations – Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes – Bundle present/retract – Note by note rejection- single note reject – Automatic shutter – Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
- Cash & Check In Module (CCiM) – Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 50 checks and cash per transaction – 1 cash cassette – 1 check cassette – Capacity: Up up to 2,000 items per cassette
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
Our transformative through-the-wall drive-up ATM gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality with cash recycling and check deposits including withdrawal denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
The 8300T gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash recycling and check deposits including withdrawal, denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
FEATURES INNOVATION The MX7800I has the ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on-demand video assistance. HIGHEST AVAILABILITY Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allow for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime. USABILITY The MX7800I is equipped with a user interface specifically adapted to accommodate a […]
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]