8D Increases availability due to fewer cash-in-transit replenishments, delivering cost savings, efficiency, and security. Customer deposits replenish the ATM and extend cash-in-transit cycle.
Sleek 19” LCD infinity display providing intuitive customer experience using LED label aids and guides. Upgradeable path to video banking and palm vein identification.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
- Safe – UL291 Level 1 or CEN 1• Alarm – Seismic + Heat• Locking device – Cencon lock
- Security – Terminal block for easy security connections• Camera – CCD camera interface and bracket (face and hand), optional IP camera interface and bracket
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Temperature : 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height: 59.3”
- Width: 30.5”
- Depth: 49.4” ( 10”, 13”, 15” wall kit option)
- Weight: 1,852 lbs
- Rear access
- 10.1” TFT LCD supervisor panel with touch screen
- 19” Landscape sunlight viewable display TFT LCD
- Input method – Touch screen
- PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, optional anti–skimming and anti–shimming
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Web camera and microphone (optional for video banking)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Recycling / Deposit Module (Presenter Crash Tray) – 4 Recycling cassettes + 1 Deposit cassette – 2,950 notes per recycling cassette and 2,000 notes in the deposit cassette – Bundle 100 bills per withdrawal/deposit transaction – Configurable denominations
- Deposit – Cash & Check in Module (CCiM) – Bundle capacity: insert mixed bundle of 50 mixed checks and cash per transaction – 2 cassettes with 2,000 bills for cash cassette and 2,000 checks for checks cassette
- Dispense Module – 3,000 notes per cassette – Configurable denomination – Up to 4 high (5 high is supported with 5 high safe model) – Bundle present/retract – Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction• Available Configurations – Cash Dispensing only- Cash Dispensing and Cash / Check deposit- Cash Recycling and Check deposit
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Heater (in Safe)• Barcode device – 2D BCR (optional)
The 8300T gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash recycling and check deposits including withdrawal, denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
The Hyosung 8I gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality include cash recycling, check deposits, and withdrawal denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
The Hyosung 9D combines state-of-the-art self-service capabilities with the latest advances in cash automation to deliver the pinnacle in branch transformation technology. A robust set of transactions provides access to a wide range of banking needs through Hyosung’s industry-leading core integration solutions.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]