A 19” multi-touch screen enables intuitive and meaningful customer experiences. Multiple customer authentication options including contactless and biometrics.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allow for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions. High capacity allows for denomination selection.
The MX7800D includes bill payments and funds transfers in a highly user-friendly interface for maximum convenience.
- Safe: CEN1
- Alarm: Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon
- Sensor: Safety door sensor
- Security: Terminal Block for easy security connections
- CCD Camera interfaces and brackets for fraud and hand camera
- 3.1″ Graphical Thermal Receipt Printer
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height: 63.5″
- Width: 30.8″
- Depth: 35″
- Weight: 2,030 lbs.
- Rear access
- State of health indicators for all modules
- 15” TFT LCD supervisor panel with touch screen
- 19” landscape display TFT LCD
- Input Method – Touch screen
- Privacy Filter – 19” filter• PIN Pad – PCI complaint
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Dispense – 3,000 notes per cassette – Configurable denominations – Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes – Bundle present/retract – Note by note rejection – single note reject – Automatic shutter – Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
- Cash & Check In Module (CCiM) – Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 75 checks and cash per transaction – 1 cash cassette – 1 check cassette – Capacity: Up to 3,000 items per cassette
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
Our transformative through-the-wall drive-up ATM gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality with cash recycling and check deposits including withdrawal denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
The 8300T gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash recycling and check deposits including withdrawal, denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
FEATURES INNOVATION The MX7800I has the ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on-demand video assistance. HIGHEST AVAILABILITY Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allow for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime. USABILITY The MX7800I is equipped with a user interface specifically adapted to accommodate a […]
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
Hyosung retail ATMs have been updated to support a more secure method of transferring encryption keys from the host processor to the ATM as required by PCI (Payment Card Industry). The new standard TR-31 (“key blocks”) will be mandated by PCI for the transfer of keys to ATMs starting January 1, 2025 Are all ATM […]
Key takeaways: Hyosung Innovue is aware that ATM skimming attacks are on the rise in 2023. While non-bank owned ATMs skimming attacks are relatively flat year-over-year, according to FICO, there has been a year-over-year increase in Card skimming of 109% at bank-owned ATMs in the first half of 2023. Furthermore, there is a shift in […]
Hyosung Innovue announced Nancy Gail Daniels as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. Nancy comes to the position with over 45 years of experience and has held leadership roles at Fujitsu, NCR and Hyosung. Most recently she served as Managing Member and Operating Partner for HTx Holdings.