The 8LR includes full function deposit capability, ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on demand tablets/video agents and recycling.
The 8LR is equipped with a user interface specifically adapted to accommodate the full range of branch banking needs.
The 8LR’s innovative modular design and high capacity allow industry-leading availability and serviceability.
High capacity, cash recycler capability and the ability to support multi-check function make the 8LR stand out.
- Safe – UL291 Level 1
- Alarm – Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device – KABA Mas Cencon shunted
- Sensor – Safety door sensor
- Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity: 25% – 85%
- Height: 55” (top of marketing screen)
- Width: 34.7”
- Depth: 44.5”
- Weight: 1,886 lbs.
- Rear access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 15″ LCD Supervisor panel
- 15” customer interface monitor
- Input Method – Touch screen
- 24” Marketing screen
- Web Camera – includes video camera and handset
- ID Scanner
- PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti- skimming and anti-shimming
- Contactless – Integrated NFC reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 7
- Windows 10 ready
- Recycle – 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette – Recycle up to 4 denominations with 2,850 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,850 notes in the deposit cassette
- Cash & Check In Module (CCIM) – Maximum capacity 50 checks/cash per bundle per transaction – Check cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM) – Cash cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM) – Reject and retract capability
- Coin Dispenser – 4 hopper/denomination
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdownOptional:
- Palm vein scanner• Handset
The Hyosung 8LS gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology. Hyosung’s modular design and high availability have made the 8LS a popular choice to meet the changing demands, especially where space is a premium.
The small footprint 8L model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by enabling a more robust set of self-service transactions including on-demand video assistance delivered through Hyosung’s innovative core integration option.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]