The 8L is a small footprint cash recycler that can be deployed anywhere. Its full function deposit capability enables financial institutions to extend their presence and deliver convenience to consumers.
The 8L has a high cash recycling capability and multi-check function. It’s high capacity allows for denomination selection.
The 8L allows for an unparalleled range of transactions types outside the traditional branch space when deployed with Hyosung’s innovative core integrated software and powerful video assistance solutions.
- Safe: UL291 Level 1
- Alarm: Seismic + Heat• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted
- Sensor: Safety door sensor • Security: Terminal block for easy security connections
- Security camera
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Temperature : 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height: 51” (to tophat)
- Width: 20.5”
- Depth: 40.9”
- Weight: 1,115 lbs
- Front access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 21” High visibility monitor (15” and 19” optional)
- Input Method – Touch screen• PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
- Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Web camera – includes video camera and microphone (optional)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Recycle – 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette – Recycle up to 4 denominations with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,950 notes in the deposit cassette
- Check in Module (CCiM) – Check Deposit – 10 checks – Total check capacity – 350 checks
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
- Palm vein scanner
- ID scanner
The Hyosung 8LS gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology. Hyosung’s modular design and high availability have made the 8LS a popular choice to meet the changing demands, especially where space is a premium.
The 8LR gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand tablet/video assistance. When deployed with our integrated software approach and video assistance support, the 8LR supports a wide range of transactions, not just ATM transactions.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]