The 8LS is a small footprint cash recycler that can be deployed anywhere. Full function deposit capability enables financial institutions to extend their presence to consumers.
Our Innovative design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The 8LS has unparalleled delivery range of transactions outside the traditional branch space.
The 8LS is equipped with a high capacity cash recycler and the ability to support check deposit functionality.
- UL291 Level 1 Safe
- Seismic & heat detector
- Locking device – Electronic, mechanical combination lock, Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional)
- IP or Analog security camera (optional)
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Temperature : 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height : 51 inch (1298mm)
- Width : 20.9inch (530mm)
- Depth : 30.4inch (772mm)
- Weight : 934lbs (424Kg)
- Front Access
- State of health indicators for all modules
- 15” LCD touch screen
- Privacy filter
- PCI complaint EPP
- Headphone jack with Volume Control
- Card Reader – DIP, EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® Platform
- Hyosung BlueVerse
- – 3 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette
- Recycle up to 3 denominations with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,000 notes in the deposit cassette
- Check in Module (CSM) – Single check deposit – Total check capacity – 350 checks
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
The small footprint 8L model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by enabling a more robust set of self-service transactions including on-demand video assistance delivered through Hyosung’s innovative core integration option.
The 8LR gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand tablet/video assistance. When deployed with our integrated software approach and video assistance support, the 8LR supports a wide range of transactions, not just ATM transactions.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]