Innovative design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime. The 7I is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime
The Series 7 ATMs can be easily upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation should an institution decide to implement the technology later
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions, makes the 7I a high capacity machine
Hyosung ATMs defend against physical and logical attacks with a multi-level locked down operating system, anti-skimming, white-listing and encryption
- UL291 Level 1 Safe
- Seismic & heat detector
- Locking device – Electronic, mechanical combination lock Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional)
- IP or Analog security camera (optional)
- Awareness mirror
- Hyosung MoniGuard™ Solutions
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- 3.1″ graphical thermal receipt printer
- Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- With 2 heaters: -22°F – 104°F (-30°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 10% – 100%
- Height 56.3″ (1,429mm)
- Width 36.7″ (932mm)
- Depth 39.7″ (1000,8mm)
- Weight • 1940 lbs (880kg)
- Front Access
- State of health indicators for all modules
- 15″ LCD touch screen • Privacy Filter
- PCI compliant EPP
- Headphone jack with volume control
- Card Reader -DIP, EMV compliant
- Contactless -integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Cash dispenser
- Configurable denominations up to 4 high capacity dispense cassettes
- 3,000 notes* per cassette
- Bundle present, bundle retract • Note by note rejection • Automatic shutter
- Cash & Check In Module (CCIM)
- Maximum capacity mixed 50 cash/checks per bundle per transaction
- Up to 2,000 notes* cassette capacity
- Up to 2,000 checks* cassette capacity
- Reject and retract capability
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
- Heater support operating
- System status indication LED light
- Barcode reader (optional)
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, Series 7 ATMs are unparalleled in the market. The 7D through-the-wall, drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation and supports large volume transactions. Its high uptime and minimum maintenance have helped make Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company.
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the 7T is unparalleled in the market. This full-function, through-the-wall ATM can easily be upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation and supports large volume transactions. The 7T’s highest uptime and minimum maintenance has helped make Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company.
The Hyosung 8I gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality include cash recycling, check deposits, and withdrawal denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology.
The Hyosung 9I combines state-of-the-art self-service capabilities with the latest advances in cash automation to deliver the pinnacle in branch transformation technology. A robust set of transactions provides access to a wide range of banking needs through Hyosung’s industry-leading core integration solutions.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]