Hyosung Series 9 ATMs have the ability to handle any type of branch traffic with their array of configurable options, including cash processing method, check deposit module, video connectivity, and additional authentication support.These configurations give financial institutions flexible options and
upgrade paths to ensure longevity in their technology investment. Recycling increases availability due to fewer cash-in-transit replenishments, delivering cost savings, efficiency, and security. Customer deposits replenish the ATM and extend cash-in-transit cycle.
Closed Cash Ecosystem
Hyosung Series 9 ATMs use Hyosung’s innovative transit cassette
functionality to improve operational efficiency and eliminate manual cash processes. Automated loading and unloading of the ATM via the transit cassette provides a fully automated and audited cash movement environment across the entire branch.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy
replenishment and reduced downtime. The Hyosung 9I is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled
in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
High capacity cassettes and cash recycling functionality combine to provide support for high volume self-service needs across multiple denominations.
- Safe – CEN3
- Cencon Lock
- Alarm (Seismic & Heat)
- Security camera (IP or CCD optional)
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Temperature : 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- With Heater : 14°F – 104°F (-10°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height : 58.6 inch (1488 mm)
- Width : 42.9 inch (1089 mm)
- Depth : 39.4 inch (1000 mm)
- Weight : 2396 lbs (1087 Kg)
- Front Access
- State of health indicators for all modules
- 19” LCD touch screen
- Privacy filter
- PCI complaint EPP
- Headphone jack with Volume Control
- Card Reader
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- BlueVerse Software Compatible
- Recylcing/Deposit Module (Presenter Cash Tray)
- Configurable with up to 4 large Recylcing cassette or 8 small Recycling cassettes, plus 1 Deposit cassette
- Large Cassette: 3,440 notes¹
- Small Cassette: Top 800 notes¹, Bottom 1,480 notes¹
- Deposit Cassette²: 3,400 notes¹
- Retract Cassette: 200 notes¹
- Bundle up to 100 notes per withdrawal/deposit transaction
- Check Acceptor
- Up to 30 cheecks per transaction
- Deposit cassette: 1,000 checks
- Retract bin: 50 checks
- OCR E13B/CMC7 capable
- Lead-through indicator
- Securely moves cash within the branch or among different locations
- Transit Cassette: Large (3,440 notes¹) or Standard (2,500 notes¹)
- Interchangeable with other Hyosung teller cash recyclers and branch transformation units
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Fitness sorting
- Multi-channel communications
- ActiveTeller capable
- Battery backup built in
- Barcode reader (optional)
- Palm vein reader (optional)
1: Subject to media quality and other variables
2: Deposit cassette configurations:
1 Slot: 3,400 notes
2 Slots: 500 notes / 2,600 notes
3 Slots: 500 notes / 500 notes / 1,800 notes
The Hyosung 9T combines state-of-the-art self-service capabilities with the latest advances in cash automation to deliver the pinnacle in branch transformation technology. A robust set of transactions provides access to a wide range of banking needs through Hyosung’s industry-leading core integration solutions.
The Hyosung 9L combines state-of-the-art self-service capabilities with the latest advances in cash automation to deliver the pinnacle in branch transformation technology. A robust set of transactions provides access to a wide range of banking needs through Hyosung’s industry-leading core integration solutions.
The Hyosung 9D combines state-of-the-art self-service capabilities with the latest advances in cash automation to deliver the pinnacle in branch transformation technology. A robust set of transactions provides access to a wide range of banking needs through Hyosung’s industry-leading core integration solutions.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]