ENTRY LEVEL TCR
Designed for lower volume locations that focus on customer satisfaction and experience.
Economical pricing puts the MS500EL within reach of every banking location.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CASH RECYCLING
Delivers industry leading base level TCR technology such as Win10 Core, 100% stacking cassette technology and speed of 8 notes per second.
- Height: 695.00mm (27.4″) under desk
- Width: 428.0mm (16.85″)
- Depth: 1,176.3mm (46.3″)
- Weight: 420.1kg (926lbs)
- Temperature 32F ~ 95F (5℃ ~ 35℃)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- 7” wide LCD with touch screen
- Display unit status, note counting and guidance messages
- Error and jamming point display
- Individual deposit, dispense, and reject slots
- Deposit and withdrawal up to 200 banknotes maximum · 30 note reject slot
- Cash handling speed
- Deposit – 8 notes per second
- Dispense – 8 notes per second
- Note counting only – 8 notes per second
- 6 recycling cassettes plus 1 overflow/reject cassette
- 6 small size recycling cassettes (1,000 nominal capacity)*
- 1 large overflow/reject cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*
- Safe: UL291 Level 1
- Front access
- AC 100V~240V=10% 50/60Hz
- Communication – TCP/1P
- In-use Button
- Counting Feature
- With note validation
- Without note validation
- Note serial number recognition
- Fitness sorting
- Multi-channel communications
The MS500 is a digitally secure, fast and feature-rich cash recycler for financial institutions. The MS500 modular design and high capacity cassettes drive Hyosung’s industry-leading availability and serviceability.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]