ENTRY LEVEL TCR
Designed for lower volume locations that focus on customer satisfaction and experience.
Economical pricing puts the MS500EL within reach of every banking location.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CASH RECYCLING
Delivers industry leading base level TCR technology such as Win10 Core, 100% stacking cassette technology and speed of 8 notes per second.
- Height: 695.00mm (27.4″) under desk
- Width: 428.0mm (16.85″)
- Depth: 1,176.3mm (46.3″)
- Weight: 420.1kg (926lbs)
- Temperature 32F ~ 95F (5℃ ~ 35℃)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- 7” wide LCD with touch screen
- Display unit status, note counting and guidance messages
- Error and jamming point display
- Individual deposit, dispense, and reject slots
- Deposit and withdrawal up to 200 banknotes maximum · 30 note reject slot
- Cash handling speed
- Deposit – 8 notes per second
- Dispense – 8 notes per second
- Note counting only – 8 notes per second
- 6 recycling cassettes plus 1 overflow/reject cassette
- 6 small size recycling cassettes (1,000 nominal capacity)*
- 1 large overflow/reject cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*
- Safe: UL291 Level 1
- Front access
- AC 100V~240V=10% 50/60Hz
- Communication – TCP/1P
- In-use Button
- Counting Feature
- With note validation
- Without note validation
- Note serial number recognition
- Fitness sorting
- Multi-channel communications
The MS500 is a digitally secure, fast and feature-rich cash recycler for financial institutions. The MS500 modular design and high capacity cassettes drive Hyosung’s industry-leading availability and serviceability.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
Hyosung retail ATMs have been updated to support a more secure method of transferring encryption keys from the host processor to the ATM as required by PCI (Payment Card Industry). The new standard TR-31 (“key blocks”) will be mandated by PCI for the transfer of keys to ATMs starting January 1, 2025 Are all ATM […]
Key takeaways: Hyosung Innovue is aware that ATM skimming attacks are on the rise in 2023. While non-bank owned ATMs skimming attacks are relatively flat year-over-year, according to FICO, there has been a year-over-year increase in Card skimming of 109% at bank-owned ATMs in the first half of 2023. Furthermore, there is a shift in […]
Hyosung Innovue announced Nancy Gail Daniels as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. Nancy comes to the position with over 45 years of experience and has held leadership roles at Fujitsu, NCR and Hyosung. Most recently she served as Managing Member and Operating Partner for HTx Holdings.