The Cajera™ S is a small footprint cash recycler that can be deployed anywhere. Its full function deposit capability enables financial institutions to extend their presence and deliver convenience to consumers.
The innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allow for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The Cajera™ S’ small footprint enables a wide variety of placement possibilities and allows for an unparalleled range of transaction types outside the traditional branch space.
- Safe: UL291 Level 1
- Alarm: Seismic + Heat
- Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted
- Sensor: Safety door sensor
- Security: Terminal block for easy security connections
- Security camera
- 3.1″ graphical thermal receipt printer
- Temperature: 41°F – 104°F (0° C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity: 25% – 85%
- Height: 51” (to tophat)
- Width: 20.5”
- Depth: 30.4”
- Weight: 992 lbs.
- FFront Access
- State of health indicators across all modules
- 5” High visibility monitor
- Analog security camera (optional)
- PIN Pad – PCI compliant
- ADA audio guidance –earphone jack
- Card Reader –EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming
- Contactless – Integrated NFC reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Recycle – 3 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette
- Recycle up to 3 denominations with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,000 notes in the deposit cassette
- Check in Module (CCiM)
- Single check deposit
- Total check capacity – 350 checks
- Communication – TCP/IP
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
The Hyosung 8TS gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology. Hyosung’s modular design and high availability have made the 8TS a popular choice to meet the changing demands, especially where space is a premium.
Retail recycling ATM purpose build for large cash capacity. Optimize your in-store cash management and expand your business offering with new retail cash-in ATM transactions.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]