Our external transit cassette dramatically reduces cash exposure and is interchangeable with other Hyosung products.
The Cajera™ CR-U MS-500S has a 10,000 note total capacity or about $200,000.
Equipped with a built-in currency counter, making quick cash counts easy.
Say goodbye to time-consuming hand counting with Hyosung’s accurate and quick audit software.
- Safe – UL291 Level-1
- Temperature: 41°F – 104°F (0° C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity: 25% – 85%
- Height: 27.4” under desk
- Width: 16.85”
- Depth: 46.3”
- Weight: 926 lbs.
- Front Access
- 7” wide LCD with touch screen
- Display unit status, note counting, and guidance messages
- Error and jamming point display
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Continuous feed input module, Individual dispense and reject slots – 200-Note dispense slot – 50-Note reject slot
- Cash handling speed
- Deposit – 12 notes per second
- Dispense – 12 notes per second
- Note counting only – 20 notes per second
- 8 recycling cassettes plus 1 overflow cassette
- 8 small-size recycling cassettes (1000 nominal capacity)*
- 1 overflow cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*
- Self-audit capability
- Securely moves cash within various Retail locations
- External transit cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*
- Interchangeable with other Hyosung teller cash recyclers and Retail units
- Communication – TCP/IP
- In-use button
- Counting feature
- With note validation
- Without note validation
- Note serial number recognition
- Fitness sorting
- Multi-channel communications
The Cajera™ CR-H MS-500 is a digitally secure, fast and feature-rich cash recycler for Retail locations. The Cajera™ CR-H modular design and high capacity cassettes drive Hyosung’s industry-leading availability and serviceability.
Hyosung’s latest CR (Cash Recycler) in the Cajera™ CR-E series is designed as the entry-level CR model for Retailers seeking the most reliable and proven cash recycling technology while maximizing return on investment. The Cajera™ CR-E applies TCR functionality to a retail environment, streamlining cashier productivity with CR functionality previously unavailable in its class, leveraging the latest in CR technology including stacked cassettes, high speed, capacity, and Windows 10 security.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]