The 5L is designed to provide exceptional reliability, unequaled in the market with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
Designed with an open architecture platform, the 5L allows for easy future upgrades and module modifications. The modular design and compact footprint are designed to save our customers cost and provide maximum convenience. A full range of advertising and marketing support is available with the 5L.
The 5L has high capacity, high cash dispense capability, and the ability to support large volume transactions.
Hyosung ATMs defend against physical and logical with a combination of multi-level anti-skimming, locked down operating system, white-listing, and encryption. The 5L is also easily integrated with any monitoring solutions to provide seamless data transfer for effective management of the self-service channels.
- UL291 Level 1 Safe
- Seismic & heat detector
- Locking device – Electronic, Cencon (optional)
- IP or Analog security camera (optional)
- Awareness Mirror
- Hyosung BlueVerse Security
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
- Temperature : 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
- Humidity 25% – 85%
- Height : 58.3 inch (1418 mm)
- Width : 18.9 inch (480 mm)
- Depth : 33.3 inch (845 mm)
- Weight : 1095.7 lbs (497 Kg)
- Front Access
- State of health indicators for all modules
- 19” LCD touch screen
- Privacy filter
- PCI complaint EPP
- Headphone jack with Volume Control
- Card Reader – DIP, EMV compliant (Motorized optional)
- Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Hyosung BlueVerse Compatible
- Cash Dispenser
- Configurable denominations up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes
- 3,000 notes* per cassette
- Bundle present, bundle retract
- Note by note rejection
- Presenter Type
- Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
- Barcode reader (optional)
The MX5100T is a through-the-wall ATM that delivers high availability and offers a wide variety of optional modules along with traditional service offerings. The MX5100T offers best in class reliability, security, and high capacity. It can easily scale up after installation to suit growing demand.
Hyosung is a world leading convenience deployment brand. The 5T allows complete deployment flexibility and a broad range of non-traditional offerings. Ideal for in-branch or off premise deployments, the 5T offers the best in class solution when high availability, security and high capacity are required.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
In this podcast you will learn how Hyosung Innovue unpacks, dissects, and then connects the dots on the way people pay and interact with the ritual of paying for a service. Understand how the technologies and the services of financial institutions should adapt and continue to influence.
In a world where technology is rapidly reshaping various industries, the coffee sector is no exception. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee might soon be accompanied by the whirring of gears and the hum of machinery as robot baristas gain more widespread adoption. The rise of automation in the coffee industry is a rising trend […]
Bill Budde is the Vice President of Banking Strategy and Solutions for Hyosung Innovue. In this role, he develops and manages Hyosung’s hardware portfolio and helps banks and credit unions make decisions about branch transformation technology and unlock the value of those investments. Prior to joining Hyosung, Bill worked at JPMorgan Chase in both the […]