The 2800T offers a wide range of transactions and features a large 12.1” display screen and tactile touch with function keys.
The 2800T’s high-capacity note storage makes it able to accommodate up to three removable cassettes to make managing your cash easier.
Ease of maintenance and simplified service routines provide maximum availability and increased uptime with minimal operational intervention.
- UL291 business hour safe
- UL Level–1 option
- Dial lock (option), electronic lock (standard), Cencon lock (option)
- 80mm Graphical thermal receipt printer
- Input Voltage / Current: 100W Free Voltage (90-264VAC), 90 – 132 VAC / 5.0A; 180 – 264 VAC / 2.5A Frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
- Storage: – Temperature: 0°C- 40°C (32°F-104°F) – Humidity: 10- 90%
- Operational: – Temperature: 5°C- 35°C (41°F-95°F) – Humidity: 25- 85%
- Height: 1,828 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 3” wall (670 mm) 10” wall (848 mm)
- Weight: 150 kg
- 8” wide TFT LCD, 1024 x 768 resolution, brightness: 240cd/m3
- Microsoft Windows® CE 6.0
- 3 cassettes 2,000 notes each• 40 notes/ transaction• Note by Note reject (200 bills max)
- Weatherized (water proof)
- Illuminated topper
- Audio jack
- EPP illumination
- Braille keypad
- Electronic journal
- Digital receipt
- Supports six languages; English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Enhanced Standard 1 (Hyosung Standard) DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion)
- Heater (optional)
One of our most popular retail ATMs; the Force offers an improved UL 291 business hours safe with added break-in protection, an EMV card reader, a PCI 3.0 compliant keypad and secure communications protection to provide the most convenient and secure in-store cash withdrawal transactions.
The MX5100T is a through-the-wall ATM that delivers high availability and offers a wide variety of optional modules along with traditional service offerings. The MX5100T offers best in class reliability, security, and high capacity. It can easily scale up after installation to suit growing demand.
The Hyosung 8TS gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology. Hyosung’s modular design and high availability have made the 8TS a popular choice to meet the changing demands, especially where space is a premium.
Elevating the financial world by enabling more efficient operations and convenient services with our best in class ATMs and self-service solutions.
Self-Order & Checkout Experiences
Reimagining human experiences at self-order and self-checkout moments, so they are more fluid, more seamless, and more equitable.
Check out some of our relevant blogs, news, and industry articles.
Hyosung retail ATMs have been updated to support a more secure method of transferring encryption keys from the host processor to the ATM as required by PCI (Payment Card Industry). The new standard TR-31 (“key blocks”) will be mandated by PCI for the transfer of keys to ATMs starting January 1, 2025 Are all ATM […]
Key takeaways: Hyosung Innovue is aware that ATM skimming attacks are on the rise in 2023. While non-bank owned ATMs skimming attacks are relatively flat year-over-year, according to FICO, there has been a year-over-year increase in Card skimming of 109% at bank-owned ATMs in the first half of 2023. Furthermore, there is a shift in […]
Hyosung Innovue announced Nancy Gail Daniels as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. Nancy comes to the position with over 45 years of experience and has held leadership roles at Fujitsu, NCR and Hyosung. Most recently she served as Managing Member and Operating Partner for HTx Holdings.