DALLAS (Feb. 18, 2015) — Nautilus Hyosung, the fastest growing supplier of ATMs in North America, introduced the new 5200 retail ATM at the ATMIA Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 5200 is designed with high-volume, high-end locations and potential bank branding in mind. This new ATM from Nautilus Hyosung raises the bar on security, readies customers for future transaction technology and offers multiple operating softwares for maximum flexibility.
“Our customers expect a full range of products that allow them to compete and win in all types of environments. The 5200 adds to our family of ATMs with a highly secure, high-end and flexible device,” said President and CEO of Nautilus Hyosung Andrew Orent. “A key focus for the 5200 was bringing together the ease-of-use and maintainability of a traditional retail ATM with the advanced functions and security of a financial institution cash dispenser.”
Continue improving your customer experience with the latest Hyosung ATM options today!
Additional benefits to customers of the 5200 include:
- Striking design and eye-catching 12-inch LCD screen
- Affordable Windows CE 6.0 processor utilizing the latest Nautilus Hyosung retail application software or Windows 7 PC platform with NDC emulation option
- Function key or a combination touch/function key option with Windows 7
- High cash capacity for a maximum load of 6,000 notes
- UL 291 business hours safe with enhanced break-in protection or heavy duty Level 1 certified safe
- Reinforced cash tray and heavy metal plating for extra break-in protection
- EMV card reader with optional anti-skimming feature
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) network encryption protocol for communication protection
- Near Field Communication (NFC) option, enabling support of future cardless cash withdrawal transactions
Try the 5200 ATM from Hyosung today!
“We are excited about the prospects the 5200 offers our customers,” said Orent. “Nautilus Hyosung continues to innovate, bringing new retail atm products and creating solutions for the market that help our customers grow their business.”
Nautilus Hyosung will release the 5200 in the second quarter of 2015.
To learn more about the 5200, contact Sonet le Roux at (972) 350- 7650, email [email protected], or visit www.nhausa.com/retail-atms/5200.
About Nautilus Hyosung America
The Nautilus Hyosung vision is to continually create automated financial products and solutions maximizing the convenience, accessibility and trust of our customers by leveraging our creativity, technology, speed to market and people. Nautilus Hyosung America is a subsidiary of South Korea Nautilus Hyosung, Inc., a global leader in providing ATMs to the retail off-premises and financial institution markets. Since entering the North American market in 1998, Nautilus Hyosung America has shipped more than 200,000 ATMs and is the fastest growing supplier in North America and the leading provider of branch transformation solutions. Nautilus Hyosung America is headquartered in Irving, Texas and has research and development support in its Global Software Center in Dayton, Ohio. ( www.nhausa.com)