Modern Slavery Act
Hyosung Supports the CTSCA
Hyosung is committed to supporting the purposes of the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010:
- To provide consumers with information regarding our efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking from supply chains
- To educate consumers on how to purchase goods produced by companies that responsibly manage their supply chains, and, thereby,
- To improve the lives of victims of slavery and human trafficking.
Choose the ethical option with products from Hyosung today. LEARN MORE
What We Do
- Hyosung continuously verifies our product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery. This verification is conducted by a third party engaged for this specific purpose, who reports to Hyosung’s senior management on a quarterly basis.
- Hyosung conduct audits of all of our suppliers to evaluate compliance with Hyosung’s standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains. These audits include inspections conducted on an unannounced basis by a third party engaged for this specific purpose, who reports to Hyosung’s senior management on a quarterly basis.
- Hyosung requires our direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into our products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
- Hyosung maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors who fail to meet our standards regarding slavery and trafficking;
- Hyosung provides all of our management and employees who have direct responsibility for supply chain management with training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.
Let Hyosung help you continue to serve your customers responsibly. LEARN MORE
Help Us in Our Efforts
Anyone with information pertaining to suspected human trafficking or slavery by anyone in the Hyosung supply chain should contact us at [email protected] or 800-614-0273. The more specific information that can be provided the better. However, those Hyosung portals will accept anonymous reporting. All reported information will be taken seriously and investigated vigorously.